Aim & Value
0 dollar from Governmental fund!
KCIL was established with the aim to help PWDs enjoy their human rights based on equality and grass-root democracy, as being run only by supports’ donation.
What KCIL does are
Right advocate movement of persons with disabilities
- Expanding the notion of IL and running IL settlement programs
- Research on policies and systems about IL
- Running IL training courses
- Training, evaluating and certificating peer-consultants
- Publishing books to promote IL
- Supporting/training regional IL centers to learn about policy changes, administration and labor
- Making solidarity activities with domestic and international organizations